Zumobi, a leading mobile content marketing technology company experiencing exponential growth is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager with proven digital marketing experience to join our team. This position will help maintain a high profile for Zumobi while driving demand for Zumobi’s Mobile Content Marketing Solutions. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Sr. Marketing Manager will be based in downtown Seattle.
• Understand and execute value proposition, positioning and messaging that differentiates Zumobi solutions in the market.
• Be the voice of Zumobi owning our social media channels.
• Understand our clients (personas & audience), how they buy and their buying criteria; seek competitive intelligence and understand what that means for Zumobi and how to message against it. Monitor industry trends and hot topics.
• Turn Zumobi value propositions into effective sales enablement materials including: pitch decks, case studies, sales sheets, videos and more. Build materials for strategic “one off” requests that can enhance the sales tool kit.
• Bring fresh ideas to the table on how to create and execute programs and materials that foster thought leadership and demand generation.
• Own content development including drafting and editing case studies, website updates, and email newsletters.
• Oversee the company's presence at relevant industry events including speaking and sponsoring opportunities.
• Manage the creation and execution of marketing and promotional campaigns that support sales and revenue objectives.
• Use competitive analysis, market and primary customer research to enhance new and ongoing campaigns and initiatives.
• 5+ years relevant work experience in digital and/or mobile marketing.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Demonstrated track record of successfully planning, deploying and managing B2B digital/mobile products and services.
• Excellent writing and time management skills with capacity to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
• Flexible, driven and self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment with a good sense of humor.
• Strong communication and cross-functional leadership skills are essential.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications especially PowerPoint as well as basic HTML skills required.
• Experience with email acquisition and nurture programs, evolving them into a critical part of a demand generation portfolio.
• Salesforce administration experience required.
• Ability to shift focus on short notice pending market/sales needs.
• Must thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment, be flexible and willing to tackle new opportunities, and have a passion for the mobile experience.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.