- Manage Zumobi ad inventory on partner publisher sites that integrates our header bidder implementation and multiple demand partners. Manage relationships with demand partners to optimize overall eCPM for publisher sites. Provide regular performance reporting to publisher partners
- Partner with the Zumobi Development team to integrate advertising into its Microzine product. Collaborate and test metrics reporting, ad tag implementation and ad performance on all ad delivered products.
- Schedule and flawlessly execute all mobile ad campaigns for Zumobi and its partners, utilizing a range of ad platforms including The Trade Desk, DFP, Has Offers and other 3rd party reporting suites. Manage and optimize third party inventory suppliers.
- Track campaign delivery pacing and performance to ensure delivery meets all campaign requirements, using first-party and/or third-party numbers as required; identify and recommend optimizations (creative units, media placements) to drive advertiser performance goals.
- Reconcile campaigns and provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting for individual campaigns and network-wide metrics with an understanding of the role these results play to sales and finance; gather data and perform analysis of Publishing Metrics for Zumobi O&O apps.
- Assist Account Manager in gathering deliverables for campaign launches and coordinating launch details. Provide back-up on RFP planning and delivery as needed.
- Collaborate with QA team to test and verify ad campaigns pre-launch and coordinate post-launch quality assurance.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external stakeholders, with clear communication, attention to detail and a positive drive for results.
- 7-8 years’ experience in ad operations, including preparing and delivering metrics-driven campaign analysis. Mobile media experience is required. Experience with header bidding is desired.
- Experience managing an ad operations team.
- Must have mastery of ad platform tools required to flawlessly ensure campaigns meet delivery requirements, driving immediate, clear and open communication of results with sales and finance.
- Working knowledge of mobile app technologies and ad-serving frameworks; ability to help troubleshoot problems in campaign distribution, display or reporting.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build positive team relationships. Ability to collaborate cross-functionally; ability to exercise judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, milestones, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule, and knowing when and how to escalate issues as they arrive for appropriate resolution. Positive and confident disposition when responding to frequent deadlines for multiple customers (internal and external). Solution oriented.
- Highly analytical, with high attention to detail. Organized and self-motivated to succeed. Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills. High degree of proficiency in MS Office products.
- 4-year degree required; marketing, communications or business degree preferred. Additional work experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.